Queen is back and she's dishing on her latest 'boo'. Check her out:
- In the shower, I slapped on some good ole HE Totally Twisted and finger-combed through my strands after I’d separated my hair into 4 sections.
- After detangling, I let the HE sit in my hair while I cleansed. I’ve found that the steam from the shower coupled with the conditioning elements in HE really enhance the moisturizing effects.
- I rinsed completely and then it happened…. I flipped open the cap to the Organix bottle squirting a generous amount into the palm of my hand and WOW!!! My mouth started watering, conga drums started playing, and the sound of ocean waves crashing filled my little shower. When I say this stuff smells good, it smells gggguuuuuuuuuuuud! I closed my eyes and began massaging it into my hair….ding ding ding ding YO!! This stuff is the BOMB DOT COM! It melted onto my strands, loving on them as I applied from root to ends. But seriously ladies, as a product addict, I’ve had my share of product affairs and I might have to go on and “boo” this one up. Yes I said it, I think I’m ready to commit.
- I was bummed when my hair rejected coconut oil; I want the vitamins and nutrients it provides and as a junkie being rejected by a product is NO BUENO for my image. Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner gives my hair the nourishing effects of coconut in a medium that my hair appreciates. You see, coconut oil feels great on my hair while it’s wet. Once my hair dries though it feels like greasy straw. My hair feels amazing after the Organix dries which is so relieving.
- The ingredients are yummyliscious (it’s a word damnit)…. ‘organic coconut milk, whipped egg white proteins, and a little something called Behentrimonium Methosulphate (I’ve found this is a key element that my hair is really attracted to)’.
- Works great as a DT (especially after henna), leave-in, and co-wash condish.
- Finally, and very important ladies, the smell alone is guaranteed to get you some. My hubby was losing his mind, face and fingers all in my tresses…you know how I do.
Price and Where to Buy: $6.99/130z --purchase from Walgreens and other drug stores
- Beauty pure and simple.
- Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.
- Sulfate free.
- Organic coconut milk & oils.
Dl Water (- Aqua) , Cetyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Jojoba Oil , Panthenol , Silk Amino Complex , Coconut Milk , Egg White Protein , Coconut Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate (- Vitamin E) , Tetrasodium EDTA , Fragrance , DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
**Hey ladies, since we're here to keep our hair healthy, I can't have you pulling your hair out just because homeboy is doing the fool. Let's chat, hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll respond to your questions here on CurlyNikki.com.**
**Got a product you want Queen to review? Send an email to email@example.com, using "CN Product Review" as the subject line.