When I returned to PA, I googled his fiance, Chrissy Teigen's blog, and loved everything about it. So Delushious is brimming with hilarious, well told stories, pics and FOOD! Homegirl's a serious foodie and her recipe highlights are the bestest.
Case in point, here's a recipe she shared from AllRecipes.com:
Baked Cajun Catfish
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) fillets catfish
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; brush over both sides of fish.
- Place fish in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
In other random news, and a part of the reason I felt so inclined to cook, Aunty, aka Boogie's God Momma is in town to help us move! Peep that henna red :)
Who are your favorite food bloggers? What's the best recipe you've tried lately?