I had to share the following self-discovery questions with you from the book. These aren't simple questions, so perhaps the best approach is to write them in your journal and dig in when you have some "me" time.
1. What do you feel most ashamed about and how can you heal it?One of the things that I've been putting off is my desire to write a book. I tell myself that I have too much on my plate and I need to wait until the kids are older. My kids are 9, 6 and 1 -- so you do the math. Basically, I'm going to have a full plate for many years to come. So, why wait? Even if it takes me years to write it, my heart is calling me to start now.
2. If you were much braver, what challenges would you tackle this year?
3. What kinds of filters do you need in your life to screen out negative thoughts, people who are "downers", the media, the Internet, stress overload, and anything else that you need to protect yourself from?
4. What you have been putting off in your life that you want to do/be/have now? How will you make that happen?
5. Have you thought about your legacy lately? How do you want to make a difference?
6. Lastly, what self-imposed limitation do you need to dynamite through and free yourself from?