Read On for Deets>>>
How I styled:
- Applied coconut oil to my dry hair prior to jumping in the shower to pre-poo
- Cleansed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo
- Applied Aussie Moist very heavy handedly, ran my head back under the shower to cut the conditioner a bit (which adds slip for easier detangling) and pinned my hair up while I handled shower rituals.
- Next, I gently finger detangled the right half of my hair (with my head under the shower stream) and then switched and did the left. I hopped out of the shower, wrung my hair dry with coconut oil laden hands and plopped for 15-20 minutes to remove excess water (pull my hair up into a t-shirt)
- I then removed the t-shrit and applied the Cantu in small sections, finger twirling and smoothing frizzy bits as I went.