J. Nicole of Get Nourishment is back with a new recipe and relationship tip! Enjoy!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 35 mins
2 1/2 cups cooked Wild Rice
1 cup cooked Edamame
1 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
4 springs green onions/scallions
1/2 bushel fresh cilantro
1/2 bushel of parsley
2-3 pieces of mint leaves
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 lemon juiced
Salt to taste
1. Cook the wild rice as instructed. (Cook it similar to brown rice)
2. Boil the edamame as instructed.
3. While cooking the rice and edamame, slice the cherry tomatoes.
4. Chop the green onion, cilantro, parsley, and mint leaves. (herbs)
5. Once the rice and edamame are cooked, allow for it to cool for about 10 minutes.
6. Place the rice, edamame, herbs, olive oil, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
7. Mix all the ingredients well.
8. Allow the mixture to cool in the fridge for no less than an hour.
9. Grab a bowl, a seat, your favorite book, and enjoy quiet time with Zach's Wild Rice.
- Pair it with something fresh and hot like fried shrimp!
- For the best results, allow Zach's Wild Rice to set in the refrigerator overnight.
Weekly Relationship Tip
There is not a woman alive that will heal your deep wounds. There's not a man alive that will fulfill you. Find your identity in something eternal and be fulfilled.