This is goddess braid doubles as both a chic style and a great protective style for short, medium or long natural hair. MsDanti walks us through the easy steps with her tutorial.
How to Achieve the Look
- Start with blow-dried/stretched hair.
- Make a deep side and crown part.
- Part the back down the middle
- Slick down your edges with a gel like Ecoco Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel or As I Am Smoothing Gel.
- Distribute hair butter throughout you hair for added shine and protection. We like Roots of Nature Butter Whip Coil Cream.
- Start braiding your hair from the parted side to the other side of your hair. Stay close to your edges.
- Braid all the way down to the back.
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 on the other side.
- Cross the two braids in the back and secure them with bobby pins.