If you have medium to long hair, you might be looking for easy ways to put your hair away at night. The hairstyles that I choose to wear to bed is often dependent on the style that I plan to wear the next morning, as well as the time that I'm willing to spend on my hair that night.
So below, I've listed 10 different styles that our hair can be styled in for bed. As usual, you can either choose to wear a satin bonnet or scarf to protect the style or you could sleep on a satin pillow case instead.
4) Corn Rows: I would do this when I plan to wear a smooth and stretched look the following day.
5) Rod Sets: I rarely do this because it takes time but I often use these rollers to stretch out my twists and to give it a bit of a curl.
7) Bun: A really simple lazy hairstyle. I only do this on already stretched hair from the day's hairstyle and if I plan to wear another stretched style the following day.
9) Pineappling / Puff: I've never tried this method because I prefer to keep all my hair stretched at night. This style will be the most suitable for type 3 hair or really moisturized type 4 hair. My hair takes the shape it's put in, so it wouldn't work for me, unless I plan to wear a puff the next day.
10) Scarf: I do this on lazy nights, especially if I had worn a stretched style such as a roll, tuck and pin and I just don't feel like taking it down.