What You Need:
- Sponge (bought mine from Autozone for $1.99)
- Curls Unleashed Curl Refresher (or any refresher of your choosing)
- Cut thumb sized holes in a large sponge
- Apply your curl refresher evenly over the entire head
- Press the sponge onto your head, and move it in a circular motion
- You want to choose the same direction (either clockwise or counter clockwise) for the entire styling.
- Changing direction will disrupt the curls and unravel them.
- Do this over your entire head and you're done!
This article was originally published in September 2014 and has been updated for grammar and clarity.