October 20, 2014
1. Coconut oil (Nutiva brand-- cold pressed) pre-poo'ed for 30 minutes
2. Cleansed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa 'poo
3. Conditioned with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner (I let it marinate for 5 minutes before finger detangling)
4. Detangled like a boss 'cause her hair was already mostly detangled (I french braid it every night)
5. Applied Giovanni Direct Leave-In + a little coconut oil and installed a gazillion curlformers
6. Allowed to airdry for 5 hours
At some point before take-down, she came to me and said, 'Mommy, I want Elsa hair'.
And LAWD if I didn't immediately go into your-hair-is-actually-way-doper-it's-the-ultimate-princess-hair #FixIt mode...
But homegirl was simply requesting a french braid or two, and that, I can do. #StillDidntGetHerThatElsaCostumeTho