- Only 4 in 10 little girls with curly hair think their hair is beautiful
- 41% of little curly girls would change their natural hair forever if they could
- Little curly girls are 9 times more likely than their peers to think that changing their hair would help them make more friends
- Curly haired girls are 7 times more likely to dislike their curly hair if their mother dislikes her own curls
- 84% of girls whose mother’s like their own hair, say they like their hair as well
Now you know, this is what we do all day every day, so I was already in my choir robe when they started preaching.
At any rate, I hope you’ll join me in supporting the #LoveYourCurls initiative and lead by example for the curly girls in your life! Participate by visiting Dove.com, viewing/sharing the #LoveYourCurls video, sharing your story via dove.com/LoveYourCurls and/or showing you #LoveYourCurls on Twitter and Facebook.