1 spray bottle
1 oz apple cider vinegar (acv)
10 drops of peppermint essential oil
6 drops of grapefruit essential oil
6-8 oz distilled water
- Add everything to a spray bottle.
- Shake well.
- Part hair to expose the scalp.
- Spray the scalp directly.
- Massage the scalp with the pads of your finger for a minute or two.
- Rinse well with moderately warm water.
- Final rinse with cool water.
- Avoid using leave in conditioners, stylers, gels and other products too closely to the roots.
- Let the natural sebum (oil) your scalp produces have time to coat the scalp. The scalp is stimulated by massaging it. It also encourages sebum production as well as aids in distribution.
- If your scalp does not product enough on its own be sure to oil it. Use an oil that is soothing and aids in deterring your itchy scalp.