- medium cooking pot
- large glass mixing bowl
- wooden measuring spoon
- grater (optional)
- 8 oz. airtight storage bottle (preferably with a nozzle applicator tip)
- 5 oz. raw Black Soap
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pure honey
- 2 teaspoons vitamin E
- essential oil of your choice
- Grate or break the black soap bar into pieces and place into large mixing bowl.
- Bring your water to a boil.
- Remove your water from the heat and pour it over the soap in the bowl.
- Stir slowly and then let the mixture sit until it is totally melted.
- Turn off the stove's heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Add 10 drops of vitamin E, 10 drops of essential oil, and the honey to your mixture. Once it reaches room temperature, some of the ingredients will settle or separate, so gently stir it with your spoon till it mixes again.
- Store away in your airtight container for later use during your next wash.