When it comes to caring for your curls, you may feel more comfortable creating your own products. Maybe you just don’t have the time to run to the store to pick up another bottle. Whatever the case, there are a ton of easy-to-make ideas for a DIY conditioner for curls. They use natural ingredients you probably already have on hand in your kitchen! Here are a few of my favorite recipes for a nourishing DIY conditioner for curls.
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4-8 drops of your favorite essential oil for fragrance
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup coconut milk (whole fat preferably)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
In a bowl, mash the inside pulp of a ripe avocado until worked into a paste. Add the milk and oil. Mix untilyou get an even, smooth consistency. Apply to hair and rinse as usual.
When you need a quick fix for your curls, these DIY recipes are easy and effective. Give your strands the moisture they deserve!