(All ingredients are available and purchased at Trader Joe’s, except for Rhassoul)
1. 1 can of coconut milk
2. 1 heaping tablespoon of organic cocoa powder
3. 2 heaping tablespoons of rhassoul clay (available for purchase at www.mountainroseherbs.com)
4. 3 heaping tablespoons of honey
4. (Optional) 1 splash of vanilla extract
5. (Optional) 1 tablespoon of whey protein
6. (Optional) 1 tea bag
1. Heat up coconut milk on the stove so it is simmering hot, add teabag if you would like (I have nettle and horsetail teabags from the Vitamin Shoppe I like experimenting with)
2. Add cocoa and honey and whisk gently
3. Add whey protein (the powder supplement) if you would like a light protein treatment and whisk
4. Add rhassoul, whisk until blended and let cool down so it is not hot, but warm
Pour the mixture into an old conditioner bottle or tall glass, whatever you prefer, and smooth all over your head/scalp and hair.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse under warm water.
Soft, luscious hair for days!
Note: You can add cocoa butter if you have coarser hair (can be purchased from mountainroseherbs.com), but I find that it is too heavy for my fine strands.
For more of Breezybaby, check out her Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/breezybaby/
I’m thinking of incorporating a few of these items into my Bentonite Clay recipe…the honey and tea is a definite must!