- It yields more of a consistent curl pattern from root to tip (compared to the TwistnCurl which yields waves and curls)
- Relatively easy to sleep on
- Quick styling time- hopefully I’ll see this benefit after a few more times
- I look slightly less crazy on styling night
- Shiny, bouncy curls
- Time consuming to take down- you have to be super careful or you’ll end up with frizz
- Harder to fluff, which means less volume
- Ends are not as smooth- this could be remedied with practice
- The knots are painful- you want them tight, but not too tight. I had to take down the ones at my hair line and re-do.
- Generally frizzier than my TnC. I’m not opposed to frizz, but frizz on day 1 means that more than likely, there will not be a day 3.
Curls this morning after taking out twists/knots
Hair at 4:30pm
If you have bantu knot-out pics please send them to [email protected] to be shared with the CN.com community!