Last weekend, I posted pictures from my shopping spree. I re-upped most of my hair products, and bought another bottle of Trader Darwin’s (Trader Joe’s Brand) Super Crusade. I received several emails asking if I’ve switched multis. I haven’t. I’ve been taking Trader Darwin’s since I started the blog at the end of last year. Here is the review I gave in October:
**Trader Darwin’s Super Crusade Dietary Supplement– Purchase from Trader Joes (Serving Size: 2 Pills)
I feel that TJ’s offers a top quality multi at a very fair price. It’ll last me 3 months, and it only cost 13 dollars!!!!! Besides the price, the best thing about this multi is the size of the tablet. Granted, its still large, but it is no where near the size of your average multi (you know, the dreaded horse pill). You could swallow both tablets in one gulp with no issues. Its about the size of a Tylenol gel cap, but flat. I’m loving these and I no longer dread taking my vitamins.
Click here for the rest of the article.
I usually take both tablets at night, along with biotin. Here’s what I posted in October…nothing has changed:
- Is the best known supplement for the health and beauty of Hair, Skin and Nails.
- Is often referred to as Vitamin H, this vitamin promotes hair growth, protects against dryness and is involved in the biosynthesis of unsaturated fats.
- Increases the elasticity of the hair’s cortex preventing breakage.
- Thickness the actual hair cuticle providing a fuller appearance because of the increased diameter of the hair shaft.
- A lack of Biotin would result in dermatitis and hair loss.
Although I have a brand new bottle of MSM, I haven’t taken it in 2 months. No reason…just laziness…it’s a big pill, and I hate big pills. If I could find one the size of my biotin supplement, I’d be all over it. I’ve been considering the powder, but haven’t acted on impulse yet :]
I have started taking probiotics again to aid in digestion (of my food as well as integration of the supplements). The pill is large, so we’ll see how long this lasts.
p.s. Here’s one of my 2 babies!