The beautiful Wes of HoneyBrownSugar is back! She is manning CurlyNikki.com today. Check out her post below:
If I were stuck on an island, which 5 hair products would I absolutely NEED to have?
1. Elasta QP DPR-11: Since I’ll be stuck in the sun and sand all day I’ll need to keep my hair extremely moisturized. This deep conditioner is so rich that I don’t need to add coconut (or olive oil) to it.
2. Pantene Relaxed & Natural Conditioner: Is multipurpose! I use this to slick back ponytails and for styling wash & go’s, twist outs, etc.
3. Ouchless Goody Ponytail-holders: Ponytails, braids, buns- I use these to hold everything in place.
4. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo: Great for removing impurities and residue (like sand). *I usually clarify using this shampoo once a month.
5. Denman Brush: This brush works wonders for me, its been by my side for about 2 years now and I won’t go anywhere without it!
So there you have it. To be honest, if I were going away on vacation I would only pack three of the above- Pantene R&N Condish, ponytail holders, and my Denman. That’s all, that’s it. I’m a pretty simple girl.
What are your 5 must haves?