It’s that time again…the one and only Wes of Honeybrownsugar has taken the reigns of CurlyNikki.com. To check out my Drugstore treasures, head over to her site next!
If I Could Only Shop at the Drugstore, I would HAVE to get….
1. Infusium 23 Leave-in Treatment: One of the best leave-ins of all time, my mom used to use this on my hair as a youngster. Nowadays, one part Infusium and about 3 parts water mixed in a spray bottle will leave your hair shiny, bouncy and FULL of body.
2. Aussie Moist Conditioner: LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff as a leave-in styling cream… Can’t get enough!
3. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration: I don’t like using this as a leave-in, but it is one of my favorites to use as a rinse-out (actually, any of the Herbal Essence conditioners are great rinse aways)
4. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo: I use this about once a month to clarify. It’s a no-frills, simple shampoo.
5. Elasta QP DPR-11 Conditioner: Extremely moisturizing, this is my “go to” conditioner for deep treatments (especially after clarifying).
What are some of your favorite drugstore brands?