Remember my review of Herbal Essence’s Totally Twisted Conditioner? Well, I used it as a styler with pretty decent results. My hair is shrinkier and a tad bit frizzier than usual, but I’m loving it. It’s very soft and feels as if I used nothing! This is day 2, and it was awfully humid… I did a chunky Twist-n-Curl with only 10 twists (5 on each side), applied Set it Free to the ends, and promptly set them on rods. The best part–it smells like I’m wearing a yummy perfume. I love TT’s fragrance! Have any of you left in Totally Twisted with great results?!
- Natural Hair Growth Supplements – 6 Helpful Points to Keep In Mind October 15, 2021
- Letting Go Into Unlimited Abundance – Ep 118 Go(o)d Mornings with CurlyNikki October 14, 2021
- Top 3 Quick Fixes to Heal Chapped Lips October 13, 2021
- Stylin’ and Profilin’: The Best Mousse for Curly Hair – Our Top 12 October 12, 2021
- 5 Amazing Caviar Benefits for Skin and Hair Care October 11, 2021