Remember my review of Herbal Essence’s Totally Twisted Conditioner? Well, I used it as a styler with pretty decent results. My hair is shrinkier and a tad bit frizzier than usual, but I’m loving it. It’s very soft and feels as if I used nothing! This is day 2, and it was awfully humid… I did a chunky Twist-n-Curl with only 10 twists (5 on each side), applied Set it Free to the ends, and promptly set them on rods. The best part–it smells like I’m wearing a yummy perfume. I love TT’s fragrance! Have any of you left in Totally Twisted with great results?!
- Black-Owned Businesses: CURLē Beauty Launches Love Your Roots Campaign! January 21, 2022
- The instant that you recognize the Unseen, you are free. Ep 216 Go(o)d Mornings with CurlyNikki January 19, 2022
- 10 Really Cool Tips for Your Winter Natural Hair Care Routine January 19, 2022
- Why I Disappeared in Nigeria for 5 Months… The Full Truth | EfikZara January 18, 2022
- Black Women and the Great Resignation: Why Victoria Quit – You’re Not Finna Kill Me January 18, 2022