I’ve been incredibly lazy lately– haven’t henna’ed since June, haven’t deep conditioned in forever, and haven’t done my hair in more than a week :~O I have a dry, frizzy, hay stack sitting atop my head. Hot mess…seriously.
Today’s finally the day, lol maybe tomorrow. Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow, right?! Whether it happens tonight, or Saturday, here’s the plan:
- Shampoo with Cassia Bar (mehandi.com)
- Detangle with Generic Paul Mitchell the Detangler (from Sally’s)
- Apply Jamila henna for an overnight treatment
- Rinse thouroughly with Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Conditioner
- Moisturizing deep conditioner with Aubrey Organic’s Honey Suckle Rose and Jessicurl’s Weekly Deep Treatment
- Twist-n-Curl, of course…the kicker is that I’ll be testing out a *new* conditioner.
What are your hair plans for the weekend?