Product Description: Protective and Hydrating EO® Rose & Chamomile Conditioner combines therapeutic ingredients in a moisture rich conditioner to enhance color while providing a protective barrier to processed or chemically treated hair. A Protective Complex and therapeutic botanicals leave hair, soft, shiny and color rich.
- Rose Absolute and Chamomile Essential Oil improve circulation, accentuate highlights, calm and soothe the scalp.
- Gotu Kola revitalizes hair follicles to improve hair growth and health.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and repairs hair.
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Panthenol and Glycerin aid in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamins A & E improve scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
- Organic Jojoba, Coconut and Olive Oils lightly condition restoring softness.
- Essential Fatty Acids from Sunflower and Green Tea Extracts, rich in antioxidants, protect the hair to lock in rich, vibrant color.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable to condition naturally.
Ingredients: EO Organic Herbal Blend (purified water, organic chamomile, aloe vera, calendula), organic white tea, organic licorice root, organic comfrey, organic marshmallow, organic dandelion, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetarayl alcohol, polysorbate 60, behenalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, EO essential oil blend, safflower oil, amino acids, capric triglyceride, disodium EDTA, phenoxyenthanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate
My Experience: Ehh..you win some, you lose some. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my hair today. Somehow, EO has managed to give me second day hair on day one…which is both good and bad. It’s good because it’s fluffy and defined (without much work on my part)…just how I like it! But it’s bad because it probably won’t last past day 3. I’ll be bunning it in a hot second.
As I mentioned in Part 1 of this review, I love the fragrance and consistency. Unfortunately, the hold and frizz control factors can’t hold a candle to Garnier Sleek & Shine or DevaCare–my curls were breaking up while I was fluffing. The moisture punch, however, is truly amazing! Ya’ll know I avoid protein containing conditioners like the plague, but I gave this one a try due to the plethora of yummy ingredients. I can’t predict the future, but I doubt that this stuff would dry me out. My curls are more than hydrated, shiny, and full of life.
To be completely fair, I’ll try it one more time before deciding if it will reach the ranks of my current leave-in arsenal (I’m thinking not). For the time being, it most certainly will be added to my deep treatment stash.
Bottom Line: Would I repurchase? Probably. Hell, my compulsive ass bought 1 bottle yesterday, and two online! I won’t have to repurchase for quite some time anyway! I may even give one away in an upcoming contest ;~) It smells divine, feels substantial, detangles like a dream, and moisturizes the hair better than more expensive conditioners. Give it a try and report back!
I can’t wait to try the Chamomile and Honey Conditioner! Hopefully I’ll get it before the weekend.
What do you divas think of my new logo?!