I thought I’d share a few of my fav pics from Christmas break, along with my New Year’s Resolutions!
I plan to:
1. Deep treat every time I wet my hair.
2. When dry styling, use a comb or brush only the *first* time, and my fingers for subsequent sessions.
3. Henna at least once a month.
4. Take my vitamins everyday!
5. Walk everyday… (at least 4 times a week).
6. Drink at least 48oz of water daily.
In other news, Aunty stopped by my house with her hair looking all fly! Check out what she did:
1. Started with dry, stretched hair (an old twist-out).
2. Used fingers to detangle (she can’t comb or brush dry hair because it creates frizz).
3. Made 8-10 two strand twists, moisturizing with the Setting Lotion Mix as she went along.
4. Rolled each twist into a bantu knot.
5. Spritzed knots with Set it Free.
6. Put on a scarf, went to sleep.
7. Took them down in the morn, and fluffed.