Hey ladies, this is Di pronounced (Dye) a.k.a Loveself247, we are meeting Sunday January 10, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. at “Razoo’s Cajun Cafe, in “The Fountains” at 12770 Southwest Freeway Stafford, TX.
If you plan on joining us, please shoot me an email at email@example.com so I can add you to the list. The reservation will be under Houston Curly Gurlies.
If you would like, bring……
1. Products to swap
2. Resources and information to share
3. A note book/journal for writing down contact info,notes, etc.
4. Photos/album of your hair journey
5. Anything you deem helpful and worthy of sharing
I would like us all to give a brief introduction of ourselves to become better acquainted with each other, which includes…
1. The pronunciation of both your forum & birth name (I will have name tags for everyone)
2. Where your from and what you do
3. How long you have been natural or transitioning
4. Why you chose natural hair over relaxed hair
5. Your favorite transitioning/natural hair style
6. 3 things about yourself that you enjoy doing
Hope to see you there!
I will need a head count by Friday January 8, 2010 to confirm reservation.
This information will be on the forum under Curly Gurlies Meet Up under “Houston Curlies Are Meeting Sunday January 10, 2010”
I will definitely be there….
Sooo sad I am going to miss this! I am from Houston, but now live in CA. I am planning a trip to Houston on Jan 15-18, so I am missing this by one week! I hope you all enjoy and can't wait to hear about it. It sounds like it's going to be a great one!!