This is a fairly simple style if you know how to cornrow. Definitely an attention grabber!
I did three strand twists with this style. You can use two strand twists or braids if you would like.
Three strand twists look very similar to two strand twists. I took this side by side comparison shot to show you the difference.
Now for the style…
1. Part 4 “triangles” in the hair. One on top, one in the back, and one on each side. Make the top and back triangle wider than the side triangles because you will be parting hair out of those sections.
2. Go ahead and put your two side triangles in a ponytail and twist them up.
3. Part a little hair out of the top triangle from the left side, continue parting down to your back triangle from the right side. Cornrow that section all the way back.
4. Repeat #3 on the other side. You will have to cross this cornrow over the first cornrow you already did, just pick up where you left off.
5. Put your top and back section in a ponytail and twist it up.
& You’re done! This should take 30-40 minutes tops. I used unrefined shea butter mixed with coconut oil and a little alcohol free gel for her edges.
Happy styling! 🙂