Why is it seen as a HUGE no-no to straighten natural hair? Many naturals frown on the act of even thinking about doing a blow out or flat iron. As long as one takes extra precautions (deep conditioner, gentle manipulation, heat protection product, etc.) before, during, and after straightening, I don’t see a problem with it. I mean we pride ourselves in having the versatility of curly hair so why not explore all options?? I’m just saying…..
- 6 Steps to Self-Love Success March 19, 2021
- On the Beyonce Method and Saying YES to Your Best Life March 19, 2021
- A Powerful Way to Heal From Heartbreak – La’Toya Hart’s Journey to Self-Love March 15, 2021
- The Power of Surrendering & Praying without Ceasing – Tiffany Young’s Journey to Best Life Living March 9, 2021
- Peaceful Life Hack – 2 Reasons Why I Don’t Compete with Anyone March 9, 2021