Why is it seen as a HUGE no-no to straighten natural hair? Many naturals frown on the act of even thinking about doing a blow out or flat iron. As long as one takes extra precautions (deep conditioner, gentle manipulation, heat protection product, etc.) before, during, and after straightening, I don’t see a problem with it. I mean we pride ourselves in having the versatility of curly hair so why not explore all options?? I’m just saying…..
- In Two Years, I Got Married, Lost My Father & My Job, Watched My Husband Have A Stroke & Gave Birth October 26, 2021
- Stylin’ and Profilin’: The Best Hair Gel for Curly Hair – Our Top 18! October 25, 2021
- 9 Wonderful Vitamin B Complex Benefits October 22, 2021
- “Let Me Not Trust in My Mind, Let me Relax in God.” – Ep 125 Go(o)d Mornings with CurlyNikki October 21, 2021
- 5 Fantastic Fermented Rice Water Products for Curly Haircare October 20, 2021