There always seems to be much interest by natural women about the perspective of black men about women’s hair. I ask why be worried about how others feel when the journey of going natural is a personal decision? I also share my own journey in self-love which I insist made others gravitate to me. Imagine that! If we only begin to focus inward to make our selves completely self satisfactory others will want begin to treat us the way we do ourselves. People will only treat you the way you do yourself. Who’d have thought natural hair could teach a journey in self-love?
- Natural Haircare: 2 Healthy Hair Butters – Cupuaçu and Tucuma September 17, 2021
- Your New Life Starts, NOW – Go(o)d Mornings with CurlyNikki September 16, 2021
- All About Biotin for Hair Growth – 9 Interesting Facts September 15, 2021
- New Growth with Nikki Walton – Ep. 20 – Fear, Happiness, and Lovingkindness with Sharon Salzberg September 14, 2021
- Transitioning Hair: 12 Must-Have Natural Hair Products September 13, 2021