There always seems to be much interest by natural women about the perspective of black men about women’s hair. I ask why be worried about how others feel when the journey of going natural is a personal decision? I also share my own journey in self-love which I insist made others gravitate to me. Imagine that! If we only begin to focus inward to make our selves completely self satisfactory others will want begin to treat us the way we do ourselves. People will only treat you the way you do yourself. Who’d have thought natural hair could teach a journey in self-love?
- 10 Really Cool Tips for Your Winter Natural Hair Care Routine January 19, 2022
- Why I Disappeared in Nigeria for 5 Months… The Full Truth | EfikZara January 18, 2022
- Black Women and the Great Resignation: Why Victoria Quit – You’re Not Finna Kill Me January 18, 2022
- Thinking “It’s Time to Change My Hairstyle”? 4 Wonderful Benefits of A Fresh Look! January 17, 2022
- Ayurveda Haircare: Bhringraj Oil for Hair Growth – 5 Wonderful Benefits January 14, 2022