These are pretty easy styles to do. One is an updo the other is a ponytail with a twist, but both are achieved with a similar routine:
- Co-wash with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration then deep condition using Shea Moisture and regular Shea Butter.
- Sit under the dryer for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse, comb hair and section it into eight parts.
- Add a bit of olive oil and Elasta QP with Olive Oil Gel smoothing as you go.
- Sit under the dryer again to speed up the drying process for about 30 minutes.
- Take bobby pins and pin pieces of hair away from face– wherever it looks good!
- Lastly use the QP Styling gel to smooth edges.
Here is the final result
To achieve the puff, I twisted the front of my hair, then pulled it towards the back and secured with bobby pins. I cut a stocking and used that to gather my hair up into the ponytail/puff.
These styles usually last me about two weeks and if it does mess up I just re-wet and smooth with my fingers and the curls are popping again!
Thanks ladies, @Anonymous I know I should post some video. I just may do that. thanks 🙂 sweetenchantments.net
That hairstyle looks good on you however on me that would having me looking like a chia pet or a poodle look alike version. I have thick 4b hair that can cut you if you act out or mistreat it.lol well no blood but will have you drawing back with girl that is some tough stuff lol…lol….
Very cute styles! I'm trying to experiment with loose hair more, versus my normal 'go to' twists.
Love the Hair! Laine http://naturalcurlycrazyhair.blogspot.com/
Both of these are really pretty! Could you possibly make a video showing it step by step?…pretty please 🙂
This hairstyle is what I'm talking about ! I'm in the middle of a styling and experimenting weekend, before I commit back to my ponytail (that I'm tired of wearing, by the way). I've tried the 2 strand twist on Friday, co-washed then I deep conditioned, then I finally did a light shampoo. Its been awhile since I've blow dried and trimmed. So, why not I detangled and was in total awe of some of the new curl pattern in my hair. Anywho, I trimmed while wet and then I blow dried…. I may try this ponytail before I commit to my ponytail bun. Love this hairstyle on you, sorry I made it about me. LOL