• Hair has been freshly washed, conditioned, and a leave-in conditioner was applied.
• Separate the hair into the two major sections that will be cornrowed.
• Cornrow the back section from ear to ear. The thickness of the cornrows is up to you.
• [optional] Two strand twist the loose hair after the cornrow is complete
• The final cornrow that will go from ear to ear will start at the front of the hair line and end just above the ear.
• The cornrows in the front will go from front to back. Thickness is up to you.
• Once all the hair is braided and twisted just pin the twists in place for a lasting protective style
This look has options. You can pin the twists up for a protective style or take them down and let them hang for a more fun style.
* Keep a spray bottle close so that if hair starts to dry while styling you can quickly re-wet that section
*Using a leave-in/or hair cream in each section will give the hair slip and help the hair slide easily as you braid.