Remember Traci?! She’s back and with even more hair porn:
1. Scalp massage with brahmi, rosemary, bhringaraj oil mix
2. Conditioner wash and detangle with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
3. Leave that in, and add bottom of the bottle remnants of Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose, and Aubry Organics Protein Balance for a deep treatment with heat
4. Detangle and wash out conditioner, then twist with Renpure My Pretty Hair Is Parched conditioner, coconut oil, and Miss Jessie’s Stretch Silkening Creme (I’m no great fan of MJ products, but bought this on a whim, so I’m trying to use it up. Plus, in small amounts, it doesn’t suck for hold)
1. After wearing twist-out for the day, fingercomb/brush lightly
2. Re-twist with Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Cream
3. Spritz twists with mix of water and Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in
1. Release twists
2. Get damn near blown away by the wind for approximately two New York City blocks
3. Waahlaa! Massiveness.
Click HERE for her dry braid-out results!