I see that many of you are asking Santa for a Huetiful Hair Steamer this year. I’ve never tried one, but the natural hair forums are buzzing with excellent reviews. To show my appreciation for your continued readership, participation, and hilarious comments, I thought I’d reach out to the guys and gals at Huetiful, and
beg ask for a giveaway. Well, they obliged and are giving away not 1, but 2 hair steamers! Each winner will also receive the shampoo, conditioner and hydrating hair masque, which are designed specifically for use with the steamer. These products are NEW and haven’t been formerly introduced, so it’s sort of exclusive… ’cause we’re special!
Wanna get your hands on this ever so popular hair steamer? All you have to do is fan me on my new Facebook page! Every follower (old and new) is automatically eligible. There will be two random drawings. One this Friday the 17th, and one on Friday, the 24th! I’ll announce winners on the following Saturday morning on FB and on CurlyNikki.com.
At Huetiful, we’re committed to finding and creating beauty care solutions, products and services for Women of Color (or Hues). With beauty care needs often ignored by mainstream and even so-called ethnic beauty companies, our consumers deserve unique products designed especially for them. That is the Huetiful promise.
Our feature product, the Huetiful Hair Steamer is specifically designed for the unique needs of curly and wavy hair, restoring moisture 5x better than deep conditioners alone, opening up the cuticles of your hair to allow any conditioner you choose to penetrate better and work more effectively, bathing your hair with warm ozone enriched mist to replenish moisture lost from chemical treatments, and reducing breakage and split ends caused by dry hair.
- Hydrates hair 5x more effectively than conditioners alone
- Helps reduce breakage and split ends caused by dry hair
- Reduces risk of dandruff by improving scalp health
- Improves natural, transitioning, or relaxed hair health
- Light weight and convenient; easily stores and can be set up in under 2 minutes
How it works:
- Warm steam opens up the hair cuticles and allows the moisturizing agents in conditioners and hair treatments to be absorbed deeply into the hair shaft
- “Ozone” feature creates ozonized steam which reduces the bacteria on the scalp that can lead to dandruff and itching.