It’s that time again!
Remember that an affirmation can help you replace a negative thought (ex. I’ll never find love) with a more helpful positive one (ex. I’m worthy of love, and I will find it in time). By using the power of positive affirmations and by repeating them, you can recondition your brain and change how you feel and think about any situation (your appearance, your hair, a relationship, etc.). You can choose to be happy, no matter the circumstances! It will transform your life.
Share your affirmations here, but remember to revisit and reflect on them everyday– in the evening before retiring, in the morning before rising, during prayer, meditation, or while exercising! This is one habit you need to develop… as another reader stated, don’t just think them, say them aloud! Own it 🙂
-2011 is my year. Thank you for all of my blessings in 2010.
-I am capable of juggling all of my responsibilities.
-I am blessed with a supportive group of family members and friends.
-I am successful and stable.
-Things are working out and going as planned.-I am beautiful.
I am ever so grateful for the Lord guiding me through the year 2010. In the year 2011 I will……
Live free and peaceful in Christ Jesus
Trust in the Lord with all my heart no matter what the situations may look like
Surround myself with positives lights and truth
Be a success!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!! GOD BLESS
A friend of mine who I started my natural transition with over 2 years ago told me to read this and that it was for me…she was right! Affirmations over Resolutions any day!!!
* I am worth being loved the way I need to be loved and not the way someone chooses to love me
* What God has for me is for me
* The Lord will guide my life so that I will be in order and ready to receive his many blessings
* I deserve better
* I am favored
* I am healthy
* I am loved
* I am happy
* I am free
Exactly what I needed. Happy New Year all
I love everything about this website (sorry i'm green at this:)) So here's my affirmations:
*God is my HEAD
*I am organized
*My choices are healthy
*All of my surroundings are positive
*I am valuable,beautiful and successful
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
This is such a good idea. I want to get involved! Does it count if it's something that hasn't happened yet?!!
– 2011 is my year
– This is the day that the Lord has made, so I will rejoice and be glad in it
– I love what I what do
– I will make a great worship leader
– I love my hair even if nobody else does
– I have the attitude of gratitude
– To live is Christ and to die is gain
– I am happy – and even though I'm on my own it's just for a while
– Everything I touch, let it prosper
I really like this, the last 3 1/2 years have been a transforming period for me (not just my hair :-), so with that said, here are mine:
– I love myself and after God I am most important in my life
– I am worthy of respect
– I am a strong, resilient person and can withstand the storm
– I a beautiful and wise woman
– I am successful
– The decisions I have made are the best decisions for me and my life
– I love my husband and am thankful for him
– I am thankful to GOD for giving me the strength to listen to myself and follow my own spirit
– I deserve the benefit of waking up at 6am everyday to exercise and to give myself quiet meditation time. (This one is a real challenge for me, but I need do it and I will do it!)
I borrowed some of yours cuz they were awesome LOL, but here are a couple more:
-I do not have to worry so much about things. God will work it out.
Often times I critize myself with a harsher eye than others. So, with that in mind:
I will strive to see the positive in all situations!
@Anon 7:57am — thank you for those scriptures!
I agree, affirmations are so important.
Here are mine for 2011:
– I have been blessed tremendously and 2011 will be even better
– I have family and friends who love me very much
– My circle is supportive of my dreams
– My finances are in order and I have money left over to enjoy life
– My true love is near 🙂
God bless you all and have a FABULOUS New Year!!
I love myself unconditionally, every day in every way, I love myself.
Great post how you think really determines a lot so thses are mine affirmations:
Proverbs 23:7 "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he"….
Philipians 4:13 : " I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Samuel Johnson :" Your aspirations are your possibilities "
Happy new year to all!