You don’t have to go to the salon to get rid of those split ends!
To Remove Split Ends:
- Get your favorite pair of HAIR scissors. These scissors shouldn’t be used on anything else.
- Create about 15 – 20 small twists.
- Sit in a very well lit area.
- Pick up a twist and examine your strands from root to tip.
- You will notice that your split-ends and knots will become obvious.
- Take your scissors and carefully cut each split hair-strand or knot that you see.
- Another option: Snip a 1/4 -1/2 inch off of each twist for a quick trim.
- Be Careful!
Maintaining your hair yourself isn’t difficult; it just requires a little patience and love.