Hey lovies!!! So, a lot of people have been asking me where I order my products from. Well, I have been attempting to get more stuff on the ground (I’m sure my UPS man misses me – hey boo), but as a hardcore shopper, I take pride in ordering from places and getting deals – pay retail AND full shipping? Chile, bye! I need some kind of lure to tickle my fancy. So, here are my fave places to buy products from – oh, and these are not company sites – one of the best things about ordering from a third party retailer is that you don’t have to wait for them to make your products!!!
1. AveYou: I order my Curl Junkie from here unless CJ is having a sale…they have $1 shipping on orders over $50, their flat rate shipping is about $5, and there is ALWAYS a coupon code. I believe the code “five” is still good for 15% off and “aveyou1575″ takes $15 off orders of $75 or more. They carry other brands like Devacurl and Curly Hair Solutions, but otherwise the curl friendly brands are pretty meh. BUT since Curl Junkie is one of my staple brands, I stay shopping there to stock up! If you only order one thing they usually ship via USPS and you’ll get your stuff in a couple of days, but with a bigger order they do UPS and it takes about a week for me (but it’s going across the country).
2. CurlMart: Obviously, CurlMart is a curly headed mecca when it comes to online ordering. There is pretty much always a code for 15% off (at the moment nikki15 from Curly Nikki comes to mind), and flat rate shipping is $8. Because they have a lot of orders though, it may take a few days for your stuff to be shipped. A ton of popular brands are sold at CurlMart, like Kinky Curly, Curl Junkie, Oyin, Elucence, Curls, Bee Mine, AG…I could go on! I like using CurlMart when I’m ordering multiple brands at the same time. Also, they have free shipping with orders over $60 (but you can’t combine it with the 15% off, curses!) and often give you free samples with your order.
3. Sage Naturalceuticals: This is a new online shop, but I’ve ordered twice from them and love this place!! You can get Donna Marie, Darcy’s Botanicals, Oyin, Ohm, Karen’s Body Beautiful, Komaza, Curl Junkie, Koils by Nature, and more from this site. Some selections are limited, but if you can find what you want, it’s a great place to stock up on staples because they have free shipping on orders over $65. They ship FAST and wrap all of your products up nicely in bright green tissue (it’s cute, lol). Watch the prices though, because there can be a little bit of mark up (maybe a dollar or two), but I only order when I can get free shipping, so the money I save from that counteracts it.
4. AyurNatural Beauty: AyurNatural Beauty is the place I get all of my ayurvedic herbs from – the prices are extremely reasonable, there’s a large selection, and the shipping is fast. I also get Jamaican Black Castor Oil from this site when I’m stocking up, or my JBCO shampoo. There’s frees shipping on orders over $60 and I believe the 10% discount code still works – NCURL10. A lot of sites selling ayurvedic herbs are a little suspect, but this is one I definitely trust, so I will continue to get my stuff from here.
5. Amazon: Don’t sleep on Amazon! There are a lot of stores that partner with them to offer their free shipping on orders over $25, and there are often discounts (I know DevaCurl is cheaper). You can also get oils, herbs, vitamins, and raw butters from the site. Basically…um…anything. I love Amazon.