by G G of Peace, Love, and Pretty Things
I started making this list in my journal and thought this would be a great opportunity for us all to share. The key to this list is that these are truths that I have learned from MY life. These are not things that someone told me or drilled into me. Let us know if you can relate to any of these:
1. I can’t miss out on what is meant for me.
2. Loving myself has allowed me to be more vulnerable and thus more outgoing and more impactful.
3. A peaceful and calm nature is a strength, not a weakness.
4. Abundance is not just about money. It’s a feeling of knowing that you already have everything you need.
5. I can’t change other people, but I can change how I interact with them.
6. Guilt nags at me in every situation where I have yet to let go and live peacefully with my decisions.
7. Just because someone is angry, loud, or dismissive towards me doesn’t mean they are right.
8. Failure is temporary.
9. I don’t need constant attention to have a good time and feel sure of myself.
10. Asking questions is empowering.
11. The things that other people do have nothing to do with me and everything to do with themselves.
12. Finding meaning in every moment is more valuable than finishing first.
13. I don’t need to always be right, always have the last word or always be faultless.
14. The only thing that has prevented me from achieving anything in life is my belief that I could not do it.