CURLS’ new styler Cashmere Curls was recently featured in InStyle and has received great reviews across the interwebs. They are sponsoring a Facebook giveaway and 5 full size bottles of Cashmere Curls are up for grabs!
To be eligible, all you have to do is join the CurlyNikki FB page and respond to ONE community member’s question. There are tons of questions that go unanswered everyday… I just can’t keep up y’all. I do try. But I know many of y’all know just as much as me… have shared experiences (and things of that nature), and I’m sure the ‘asker’ will be very appreciative! Once you’ve responded to someone on the wall, head back over here and simply type ‘done’ in the comment section below. So, in summation–
- go to the CN Facebook wall
- find a question you can answer… respond to one that hasn’t been answered… chime in on a discussion in progress, etc.
- come back to this post and leave a comment that says ‘done’ and don’t forget your name!
The giveaway will close at 5pm EST on Sept 15, 2011. Shortly thereafter, 5 lucky curlies will be randomly chosen to win a bottle of Cashmere Curls ($20 value).
About Cashmere Curls – Curl Serum
How To Use:
- Use alone as a curl defining, sheen enhancing, softening, and strengthening styler (fine-medium textured curls).
- Use under your favorite CURLS styler to soften, hydrate, enhance curl definition (thick, kinky textured curls) .
- Mixed with your favorite CURLS conditioner to deep treat your tresses.
Botanically Infused H2o, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin – Cashmere Extract, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Certified Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Flower) Extract, Certified Organic Coconut Extract, Bean Tree, Lactamide MEA, Acetamide MEA, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 80,Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Lactic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance.