Congrats divas! Get me your addresses and full names ASAP. email@example.com.
The lovely folks at Qhemet Biologics saw my review and gave me 5 bottles of their delicious Castor and Moringa Softening Serum to give away! Now you can try it for yourself and hopefully report back and share your experience!
To be eligible, in the comments below, share one thing that you love about your body and why. That’s it! Let’s indulge in some superficial self-love today 🙂
Don’t forget to leave a name!
On Sunday, Sept 18th at 5pm eastern, the contest will close and I’ll randomly choose 5 winners.
After trying yet another oil that I’ve fallen helplessly in love with, I’ve come to the conclusion that it must be the CASTOR OIL! It’s in every single pre-mix I adore. I’m a sucker for the dreamy serum like consistency… it softens, protects, controls frizz, has a touch of natural hold, and makes my hair feel like silk.
I was gifted a bottle of Castor and Moringa Softening Serum by Qhemet for review months and months ago. I packed, gave away a lot of products (hey Shalonda and Tia girl!), moved 600 miles away, unpacked (somewhat), lost a ton of stuff in transit, and most certainly forgot about this oil. The other day I went into the study to straighten up and saw it sitting out on hubby’s desk. I asked how he liked it, assuming like with my other stuff, he had already tried it. Apparently he thought it was his glasses cleaner (he obviously needs those glasses!) and grabbed it by mistake. Long story short, I used it on my twists and the rest is history. The man likes it too. I love the fragrance, the consistency, and how soft it leaves my fingers after application. The only thing I don’t quite get is the spray pump as a method of delivery. I also wish it came in a larger size.
I jumped online today to research Moringa oil. This is what I do every single time I like a product… I read up on the ingredients to see what ‘benefits’ I’m getting. Anyway, I stopped after hitting the second website and concluded that while I’m sure Moringa is bomb, IT’S GOTTA BE THE CASTOR OIL!
About Qhemet’s Castor and Moringa Serum:
- Ingredients: Contains 100% pure Castor and Moringa Oils. Moringa Oil is a highly valued emollient used in African and Indian hair and skin care traditions for over 2000 years. Moringa seed oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins A and C and copper and calcium, important nutrients for the skin and scalp. It is also an excellent pre-wash hair conditioner as it naturally possesses cleansing and nourishing proprieties. African Castor Oil has been found in ancient Egyptian tombs dating back to 4000 B.C. The castor bean plant is native to the Ethiopian region of tropical East Africa. This thick, shiny oil acts as a barrier agent and protective medium against harsh conditions and extremes. It is a natural humectant and possesses hair conditioning, thickening and softening properties. Protects ends and moisturizes dry, brittle and coarse hair.
- Does not contain mineral oil, lanolin, proteins, silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.
- Has a natural, light citrus scent.
- 100% Vegan, 100% Natural!
Directions: Use as a:
- Softening and shine enhancing leave in: Spray a small to moderate amount all over damp hair to restore softness, shine and flexibility.
- Hot oil treatment: Heat bottle until warm and coat entire scalp and hair. Cover hair with plastic and wrap with a towel. Leave in for 15 minutes to an hour. Rinse with warm water. Use this treatment twice a month or when your hair needs deep conditioning.
- Oil Rinse: Use as a hair wash. Moringa Oil has natural cleansing properties so it can effectively clean hair on its own. Completely coat hair, massage through and rinse with warm water.
- Post shampoo treatment: Use after shampooing. Completely coat hair, thoroughly massage in and rinse with warm water.
- Conditioner booster: Add to your favorite shampoo or conditioner for added emollience, slip and moisture.
- Replenishing all-over body moisturizer.