This time…it just looked like a big lumpy bun… And I was fine with that.
To make this style I:
1. Grabbed a small front section of hair and made a hump.
2. Pinned the hump
3. Wrangled all hair into a ponytail, not too low, but not super high.
4. Split the ponytail into two pieces horizontally. (Meaning you have a top and bottom section, not a left and right section.)
5. Roll top section of the split ponytail UPwards into a lump and secure with bobby pins
6. Roll bottom section of split ponytail DOWNward into a lump and secure w/ bobby pins
7. Check mirror to be sure you don’t look a mess.
8. You’re done!!
This was done on day 3 of a twist-out. My hair had silk elements moisturizer and coconut oil in it.