Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email the lovely chocolateisnatural shows us how she creates a bun without a brush or gel– Tags:Curly NikkiCurlyNikki Vids- How-to PictorialsNatural UpdosStylin' and Profilin'
I so love this!!!! I am attempting this tonight.I have been bummed because I could not do the afropuff thingy because my hair would not "lay" down. Thanks for the tips!!
I love this tutorial!!
hi everyone. this is chocolateisnatural. i just want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and for everyone who has subscribed to my channel!!!
i am commenting in the order received.
1. this was a bun that i made with jamaican braiding hair. on my channel i show viewers how to make it. titled "too short too thick". thanks!!
2.*hugs to you too* yes, hunny my hair doesn't play that!!
3. thank you! glad you enjoyed!!
4. yes sm deep treatment masque is all i use because i have so many allergies. many products break me out in a itchy rash on my scalp. so i keep my products very simple. thanks for the walgreens tip. i need to see if they have that here in houston. thanks!
5. @libby wow that is awesome! i really appreciate your response. i have been wearing a bun for 2 or 3 months now (i wash every week and put it right back in!!). i think i am going to do another flexi rod set soon. it is time for a change!
6. @atribitt i am grateful for your compliment!
thanks for you all taking the time to comment on my video. blessings to you all!!
GREAT tutorial! Thank u!
This is one of the best videos I've seen for my hair type and length in a very long time. I'm taking out some extension afro twists today and this is a great in-between protective style. I wouldn't wear this all the time because of wanting to protect my edges, but I will rock this.
Thanks for sharing.
Brilliant! And I love the fact that you used SM products which are my new fave. Oh by the way at Walgreens (at least in NY), they're buy one, get one 50% off.
LOL! Loved this, thanks for your tips, I'm a 4z.
Dear chocolateisnatural *hugs*
LMAO at 00:22 "Noo, my hair will not do that" Thanks for the 4c bun tips – your style came out lovely!
p.s. MsVcharles Channel is at the top of my favorites list homeskillets!
Love this tutorial! I create buns as well with kankelon hair. Did you braid this hair or purchase it already like that? Very cute. I adore a cute protective style.