For as long as I can remember, I have constantly been on a mission to reach that day when I am truly happy with the hair on my head. No matter what, I was never completely satisfied with the style I was wearing, whether it was straight, curly, red or anything else you can think of. Just what does hair satisfaction mean to me you ask?
- A consistent amount of days where I do not refer to my hair as a ‘problem’
- A period of time where I am not thinking about the next hair style when the current one hasn’t even been in 24 hours.
- A time where my hair is healthy, healthy, healthy!
- Most importantly, a time when I am genuinely in love with my hair
- Note down the regimen you have been using at the time it is experienced. This way you will know what is working for you e.g: products, styling methods etc.
- Acknowledge your surroundings – are you experiencing new places or maybe hanging out with certain people? Your surroundings could possibly be influencing the positive way you are feeling about your hair
- Strike a pose! Take pictures of these happy moments so that when you have your down days, you have photographic proof that it CAN be achieved!
- Enjoy it! Make the most of this time and share your hotness on every occasion you can. After all, why let a good thing go to waste?!
Transitioning can be hard and requires a lot of patience, so being able to enjoy these occasions can definitely make all the difference and has definitely given me the boost I needed =)