JossBella (not pictured above) writes:
- My hair is different lengths and is NOT a TWA. It’s about 4-5 inches in most places.
- The front middle part of my hair is extremely loose curls and some straight pieces, probably due to the ONE time I flat ironed during my transition.
- The sides have no curl definition
- The middle can’t hold a curl
- The back tends to not stretch out as much as the sides, top, and front, thus giving me a mullet look with the back being flat when I try to go for a ‘fro. This is NOT pretty. I don’t like picking it out because it hurts my scalp and causes breakage. It really doesn’t do much help anyway.
What did you do or what are you doing?
What other styling suggestions do you have?
I feel so limited. Thanks in advance!