What You Will Need
-Your favorite strip lashes
-Scissors (You can use small manicure scissors.)
-DUO lash adhesive
How It’s Done:
1. Carefully remove the lash from the tray by rolling your thumb over
the lash. This will help maintain the curve of the lash, which is
necessary to keeping the lashes on with ease.
2. Measure the lash by placing it on your eye lid without glue. Cut any excess off by starting on the outer corner.
3. Take the DUO lash adhesive
and adhere a small ribbon of glue to the silicone band. Tip:
Use dark DUO adhesive for any smokey eye and clear for any natural look.
4. Let the DUO adhesive set about 40 seconds until tacky.
5. Place the lash on your natural lashes. Start aligning them from the outside corner, following the lash line.
6. Take your tweezers and gently push the lash into the lash line so there is no noticeable separation. Tip: Apply a thin line of eyeliner to your lid for easier blending between the lashes and your lash line.
7. For one-time usage and dramatic effect, curl lashes with a lash curler.
8. Apply mascara to the lashes.
PRO TIP: The less mascara and glue used, the longer the lashes will hold their integrity for longer usage.
**Roll the lash off gently with your thumb**