My Whole Life Regimen
Top Hair, Beauty, Skin, and Spirituality Tips
Get your Life right and everything else—including your relationships, health, and hair will follow. Here’s my routine:
- Wake up before the sun (usually 5:15am) with the immediate intention to remember, before my feet even hit the floor, that ‘Only Love is here’, or ‘I am Love, and all that I see- every person, place, and thing, including ‘me’, is only Love appearing as person, place, and thing.’
- Meditation/Japa for 1.5 hours w/ my tulsi bead mala
- Journaling for 15 minutes
- Read or listen to something spiritual, like THIS.
- Yoga (6 rounds of sun salutations)
- Down a glass of room temp water + Liposomal Vitamin C + B12 drops
- MUSIC and walk to the beach (if it ain’t raining!) OR sit on the dock
- MUSIC, shower and sanging lol
- HumanRace’s Rice Powder Face Cleanser + Mad Hippie’s Vitamin C Serum
- Light breakfast (oatmeal and fruit)
- Write to y’all!
- Vegetarian lifestyle minus the eggs
- Read or listen to uplifting things intermittently (one airpod stays in haha)
- No face make-up unless I’m on TV, recording, or in another fancy situation. Just… vitamin c serum, lipstick, and Go(o)d energy! If I’m recording, my go-to is a simple, fresh face– an under-eye concealer by Il Makiage, mascara by Thrive Causemetics, and a matte lipstick by Uoma.
- No alcohol, no coffee, no caffeinated teas— I’ve always tended toward high anxiety and cutting coffee and tea helped tremendously. Conscious, deep belly breathing also changed everything!
- Meditation/Japa for 30 minutes with Gia aka Boogie
- Rinse face with cold water, sometimes Cetaphil’s Gentle Facial Cleanser and follow up with Mad Hippie’s Vitamin A Serum
- Wash and detangle sessions with any deep conditioner– style either with Innersense’s Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer if I’m doing a chunky twist-out, OR using Nairobi Setting Foam for a bantu knot out on tension blown-out hair.
- Himalayan Salt Bath
- Humanrace’s 3 minute Facial
- Work, work, work, work, work—while remembering that ‘I am Love’. Check out The Practice of The Presence of God by Brother Lawrence or any book on Karma Yoga. If every act and movement is done for Love, for God, for Life, you’ll notice that Peace never leaves your conscious awareness. Everything is always all Go(o)d.
- Travel somewhere I’ve never been (but Covid)
- Silent retreat!
- 2-3 New projects that scare me
What’s your Whole Life routine?