I don’t know about you, but I greatly enjoyed reading the responses to the ‘Share Your TWA Routine‘ post last week. I thought it might be cool to give it a segment of its own.
So, if you’re currently rocking a TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro) or TA (Tiny Afro), or recently had one, please respond to the following:
- When you first chopped, what were your thoughts and feelings? How do you feel now?
- How did you cope with the responses from your family and friends?
- What are your plans for your hair (do you plan to grow it out, keep it short)?
- Do you find it necessary to ‘doll up’ your look to feel more feminine?
- If so, what are your favorite accessories, or go to ways to glam up your look?
- How do you keep it moisturized?
- What products and techniques do you use to style? How often do you style?
- How do you get your waves or curls popping?
- How do you preserve your curls at night?
Submit responses and 2 pics to [email protected]. Use ‘TWA’ as the subject line!
I’m counting TWAs/ TAs as fros with no more than 4-5 inches of hair! Feel free to modify the questions, and to only respond to the ones relevant to your situation.
Those of you that submit your responses will be entered in the Curly Hair Solution Giveaway!