If you are a DIY natural looking to change things up, Laila from Fusion of Cultures has a deep conditioner that leaves you with a sweet tooth for raspberry sorbet. Her conditioner is named SheaBiscus Rainforest Deep Treatment because it incorporates shea butter, hibiscus and a steamer. Laila uses the treatment as a pre-poo but is can be used as a pre-poo or deep conditioner.
What You’ll Need
- 2 scoops Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise or favorite conditioner
- 2 scoops whipped shea butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp peppermint oil
- 1 Tbsp castor oil
- 1 Tbsp Amla powder
- 1 Tbsp hibiscus powder
- Scoop two hefty servings of Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise and whipped shea butter into a bowl. Add other ingredients after creating your base.
- Stir the mix until completely blended. The consistency should be airy and free from chunks of powders.
- Section and shingle the treatment throughout the hair for even coverage.
- Steam or sit under a hooded dryer for 20 minutes prior to rinsing.
For more curly mixology recipes, or to share your own favorite at-home treatments, go to our Recipes section.