Like to keep it simple? This one’s for you. With a few drops of your favorite essential oils and a little bit of shea butter you can whip up a super creamy mix that’s great for sealing moisture into your skin or hair! Give it a try and report back!
- Combine the shea butter and jojoba oil in a bowl
- Boil a pot of water and place your bowl inside the pot to create a double boiler, stir until soft
- Add less than 10 drops each of spearmint and lemongrass essential oils
- Whip the mixture with a handheld mixer
- Create a piping bag by placing a ziploc bag inside a large cup
- Scoop the whipped mixture into a ziploc bag
- Cut a hole in one of the corners of the ziploc and squeeze the mixture into a container