I’ve got a quick and easy process that will change your whole entire life situation for the better. It’s not even a process, really… ’cause it’s as simple as flipping a switch. It’ll only take you seconds to learn, and you’ll see results instantly, like… right now! All you have to do is commit to changing one little thing. Sound good?
1. Think of someone you love, a lot– Look at a picture, or bring up a memory, and conjure up that love and really feel it. It should be a visceral experience– difficult to describe but definitely real, present, energy in your body (maybe in your chest area). You’ll know you’ve got it when you’re smiling a little. Don’t try, don’t think too hard, don’t think at all! Just do it! Feel ‘love’.
2. Memorize that experience-– Notice how relaxed your body is, feel the warm, tingly, gentle bliss or joy in your heart or upper stomach area, feel the mona lisa smile on your face. Notice how you can you turn ‘love’ on like a switch and how it feels different from your baseline feels. You can go from ‘regular you‘ to ‘new You’ with the simple intention to ‘feel love’. Go back and forth between ‘regular you‘ and ‘new you’ a few times to really experience the difference.
3. Choose ‘new You’ in every moment of your life– While you’re driving, love. When you’re working, love. When you’re feeling happy, love. When you’re feeling sad, love. When you’re arguing, love. Switch on ‘love’ while you’re engaged in ‘pleasant’ circumstances. Paste ‘love’ all over the ‘unpleasant’ circumstances. You’ll be amazed that while in the throws of a heated discussion with your partner, you can feel love. It just takes a new level of awareness 🙂
That’s it! At first it will feel like a lot of effort. You’re changing your sense of ‘I am’ from blah to Hell yeah! But eventually, it’ll become second nature and you’ll realize a few things–
1. You don’t have to conjure up love. You don’t have to try to feel love. All you have to do is relax and notice love. It’s already there, all the time. Just allow yourself to feel it. Remember when HE said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you” ? That. Love is your birthright. It’s who and what you are. The kingdom of God is within you and God is love and that love you’re feeling (even when everything appears to be falling apart) is your communion with him! It’s your connection to the ALL THAT IS. Keep it on.
2. I just told you to ‘keep it on’, but in reality you can’t turn it off. It is YOU. All you have to do initially is be mindful of it. Keep turning to it. Remember to remember love, in every moment.
3. Love is not just ‘inside’ you, it’s everywhere and everything. It’s unconditional, it’s whole and the nature of your real SELF. It’s not contingent upon things or stuff of the ‘outside’ world. It’s not love for a person or a thing. But love for a person can lead you to love of SELF.
So, just switch from ‘regular you’ to ‘new You’ every time you remember throughout the day. Alternatively, you can sit and feel love for like 5 minutes, 3 times a day. I do both. It took me a few days to remember to make ‘love’ my top priority (I set a timer on my phone to go off OFTEN) and a few weeks for it to become my new baseline. All you have to do is make the commitment to yourself to be about your light!
So what does LOVE have to do with creating your best life? LOVE (or happiness, joy, bliss, natural good feels) is the first manifestation of your intention! Whether it’s health or wealth, LOVE is the first sign that you’re on your path and that your blessings (which are perfect and timed just right for you) are on their way. So what is there to worry about? What is there to be afraid of? Feel love (which is always there waiting on you to remember) and watch your life unfold in magnificent ways!
p.s. LOVE, in my opinion, is the Holy Spirit, it’s Eckhart Tolle’s inner body, it’s Abraham Hick’s vortex, it’s Frank Kinslow’s eufeeling, and Richard Dott’s magic feeling. Different terms for the same experience. Oh, and feel free to swap happiness, bliss, peace, joy for love. It’s all the same.
p.p.s. if you need another way to tap into love, like if you’re feeling ‘nothing’ when you turn within, message me below and I’ll share some other activities you can try that may resonate better for you!