| Hey Ladies,|
Nikki was on Dr. Oz yesterday dishing out some serious DIY hair treatments! In case you missed it, here are a couple that you will definitely want to try for damaged hair. itchy scalp and frizzy flyaways!
Nikki’s Tea Rinse
This is Nikki’s real deal solution to damaged hair without any chemicals. Address breakage, thinning, split ends and color, like they do in the salons, at a fraction of the cost!
2 tbsp fenugreek tea
2 tbsp black tea
1 cup aloe vera juice
1. Mix together ingredients, then apply directly to scalp all the way down to the tips.
2. Put hair in a shower cap for 20 minutes then rinse, shampoo, condition, and style. Do this treatment twice a month to prevent further damage.
Nikki’s “AHA” Treatment
Looking for the perfect remedy for dry and itchy hair scalp? – “aha” ingredients aloe vera, honey, and apple cider vinegar are just what you need! Mixed together you get moisture to combat dryness, and apple cider vinegar has anti-fungal properties which can help eliminate dandruff. Keep the leftovers in a mason jar in the refrigerator.
2 cups aloe vera gel
2 tbsp honey
4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Mix together ingredients, then apply on roots and strands.
2. Leave in for 5 minutes before you begin your regular shampoo. Do this once every 2 weeks.
Nikki’s Oil Serum Treatment
Nikki has the solution for those pesky flyaways and frizz that are common after blow-drying, especially in the winter. In place of a silicone-based serum, which can actually dehydrate hair over time, this oil-based serum has vitamins and fatty acids to help soften the hair and promote growth.
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 tbsp castor oil
1 oz flaxseed oil
5 drops of essential oils of your choice
1. Mix together ingredients and apply to dry hair once a day. Store in the refrigerator.