Google Header -->

What You Want, Wants You, Too! (but you have to be YOU to receive it!)

By January 28th, 20218 Comments
What You Want, Wants You, Too! (but you have to be YOU to receive it!)

In order to receive what’s meant for you, you first have to BE you. Become your Self.

But how does the real you feel? As you continue to read these words, relax your shoulders, breathe more deeply, consciously, and slowly into your abdomen, and smile gently.
In a moment, close your eyes and feel this relaxation in your being. This quiet-joy… a ‘relief’. Familiarize yourself with yourSelf. Tension is not you. Relaxation is. Take a screenshot of this inner state.

And then, open your eyes as the person who HAS that desire. Who IS all that you previously wanted to be. You closed your eyes in one reality, and you’ve opened them in the new reality. Look around and FEEL your inner being. Experience your inner Self, this Love, more than you experience the outer world. Although you aren’t seeing anything different, you’re feeling different, and the feeling of it (the smile, the relaxed shoulders, the peaceful vibration radiating out from your heart) is the first sign that you’re walking in destiny, that your desire is here… that all is well.

The more you ‘paste’ that vibe, this inner state on every moment of life, the more you’ll experience moments that reinforce that feeling of relaxed-gratitude. Keep choosing Peace, keep being YOU, and receive.

Standing with you in and AS Love,
Nik

• I just had to put this out here because the truth is, everything that people tell you about digital asset recovery is not entirely true. Our past experiences play a huge role in our decision-making, especially when encountering false agencies or firms impersonating the real ones. Many people had told me that the chances of repossessing digital assets were slim. They suggested that I could either walk away from everything or try to pay off the required withdrawal fee in hopes that the scammers would keep their word. The problem was that the demands for money never stopped. I’m 48 years old, and I knew that I was just being strung along, even though I didn’t want to admit it to anyone else. Why would I have to pay a manufactured tax levy of 52,000 USDT before I could withdraw the balance on my portfolio? That’s a ridiculous amount of money that I could not afford given my financial situation at the time. With each payment giving rise to another issue, it became crystal clear to me what I had gotten myself into. I had known about Linux Cyber Security Company from my working days at eBay, where a colleague used their services to recover assets. So, I decided to inquire about their services regarding my particular situation. Thankfully, they responded and gave assurances of being able to help. Although I was quite anxious about this getting accomplished, it was worth giving a shot, so we went for it. They understood the gravity of my situation and assured me that they would do everything possible to help me recover my lost funds. Their team of recovery specialists was not only highly skilled but also genuinely dedicated to assisting victims of financial scams. A few days after we started the program, I began to see progress. The fraud company’s website had already shut down a month ago, so I was scared that it could affect my case. However, the efforts of the Linux Cyber Security Company team proved to be efficient enough. They kept me in the loop throughout the process, providing regular updates on their progress. Their thorough approach and unwavering commitment instilled a sense of hope in me that I had almost lost. With their skills and vast experience in this field, I got to have the full amount that was stuck on my portfolio balance recovered back to me on the third day. Like a ray of sunshine, my life shone bright again thanks to Linux Cyber Security Company and its team..my experience with Linux Cyber Security Company was nothing short of extraordinary. They turned a devastating situation around, proving that trustworthy and competent professionals are still willing to fight for justice. If you are a victim of financial scams, I highly recommend reaching out to Linux Cyber Security Company. They will ensure you recover everything you have lost, just as they did for me. Their dedication, expertise, and genuine care for their clients make them a beacon of hope for anyone who has been deceived and defrauded. Trusting them with my case was one of the best decisions I ever made, and I am incredibly grateful for their invaluable assistance. The website you can view about their:[www.linuxcybersecurity.com ] & Contact Email:[ info@linuxcybersecurity.com]

• Vincent Reno says:

Can I get my stolen or scammed Crypto back// Lost Recovery Masters Got You

I was scammed over ( $275,000 ) by someone I met online on a fake investment project. I started searching for help legally to recover my money and I came across a lot of Testimonies about Lost Recovery Masters recovery Experts. I contacted them providing the necessary information and it took the experts about 36hours to locate and help recover my stolen funds. I am so relieved and the best part was, the scammer was located and arrested by local authorities in his region. I hope this helps as many out there who are victims and have lost to these fake online investment scammers. I strongly recommend their professional services for assistance with swift and efficient recovery. They can be reached through the link below.

Website https://lostrecoverymasters.com/
    Support team Mail Support@lostrecoverymasters.com
    WhatsApp: +1(520)497-3050.

• Kimberly Smith says:

The experience of losing Bitcoin and the subsequent failed attempts at recovery can be disheartening. However, finding reliable and trustworthy services like ADRIAN LAMO HACKER Recovery can make all the difference. Their expertise, dedication, and successful recovery efforts provide hope for those who find themselves in similar situations. It is crucial to learn from these experiences, remain vigilant against potential scams, and take proactive measures to safeguard our cryptocurrency investments. While the recovery process with ADRIAN LAMO HACKER was successful, I realized the importance of taking proactive measures to protect my cryptocurrency. It’s crucial to secure your digital assets with a strong and unique password, enable two-factor authentication, and regularly update your security protocols. ADRIAN LAMO HACKER has a high success rate in recovering lost Bitcoin as you can write/contact them via email: Adrianlamo@consultant.com

• Barbara says:

Bitcoin. The digital gold of the modern era. It’s the currency that’s captivating the world, with its skyrocketing value and promises of financial freedom. But what happens when you lose your precious Bitcoin? Panic mode. Losing Bitcoin can feel like misplacing a winning lottery ticket or accidentally throwing away your favorite pair of socks. It’s a gut-wrenching feeling that can leave you sleepless at night. That’s why the importance of Bitcoin recovery cannot be overstated. As the popularity of Bitcoin continues to soar, so does the unfortunate occurrence of lost or stolen Bitcoin. Whether it’s due to forgotten passwords, hacking incidents, or just plain old human error, the need for reliable Bitcoin recovery solutions is on the rise. Thankfully, companies like https://crakercyberdude.space to help individuals in distress reclaim their lost cryptocurrency. So, if you find yourself in a virtual pickle, don’t despair. There may be a way to get your Bitcoin back.

• aiyd says:

Crypto recovery; How to recover lost cryptocurrency 2023.

Recovering lost bitcoin wallets requires one to hire a Legitimate recovery company with legal operations to help you recover your lost Bitcoin wallets, My experience with coinsrecoveryworldwide ,A Certified Crypto Recovery Expert who helped me recover my bitcoin wallet from a scammer who tricked me and changed my wallets ownership to his own with my bitcoin worth $121,200.79 of crypto in it was really awesome. ,coinsrecoveryworldwide is an Experienced Hacker with Experienced skills in the field of Crypto Recovery. If you have ever fallen victim to one of the many Bitcoin scams out there, don’t hesitate to reach out to the expert and have your bitcoin recovered back.
    Support team.
    Contact info Whatsapp + 1[949]649[9963]
    Email; Coinsrecoveryworldwide@gmail.com

• Aileen Soffia says:

Loan offer for all serious and honest people. I grant loans from €5.000 to €900.000 with an interest rate of 2% and a repayment period from 6 months to 10 years. For more information contact me via Email: challotloan@gmail.com

• I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year.Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 woth of crypto.I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds.After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard of how they are experts in crypto/btc recovery and any form of hacking.After hitting a conversation with them,they were able to recover back my funds.As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email (jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or reach them through; Telegram Number:+31684518136; Don’t forget to mention Albert referred you.

• Aaron Jeremy says:

CHIEF DR LUCKY HERBAL TREATMENT   Thank you very much Chief Lucky for curing my Human Papillomavirus (HPV) totally. You are really a Godsent, I promise you that I will always recommend you. and to share your testimony to people. Contact him now thanks all. CHIEF LUCKY CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASES:-
    1: HIV/AIDS2: HSV3: LUPUS4: ALS5: HEPATITIS B6: DIABETES7: HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV)8: CANCER 9: PAD10: PENIS ENLARGEMENT 11: THYROID ETC..  WhatsApp him on +2348132777335 or email (chiefdrlucky@gmail.com).