One of the missions of CurlyNikki.com is to provide a platform for YOU, the reader, to be able to share your natural hair stories and experiences. It’s essentially an online hair therapy session- – a safe place to vent, and express your concerns and frustrations with going natural. We’re all here to motivate, educate, and inspire one another! Plus, you’ll get to show off your fabulous hair and share you knowledge with thousands of women– CurlyNikki.com receives nearly four million views a month!
I’m doing an all call for the following:
- Guest Bloggers– CurlyNikki.com is now taking articles from guest bloggers. Please be sure to first submit a proposal of what you plan to write about. If it’s a re-post from your blog (which I gladly welcome!), send along the article, a link to your blog, and a pic of yourself. Upon posting, you should experience a pretty good flow of new traffic! Thought and discussion provoking topics are most wanted.
- On The Therapist’s Couch– Tell us your hair story as it relates to your image, and self-esteem. What have you learned? What would you share with someone just starting out? Read, My Story, for an example. Pics are welcome!!!***
- Curl to Curl– Submit a question you want answered by the CN.com community!
- Style Ideas– Submit pictures of your signature style, complete with instructions for the rest of us!
- Show & Tell Fridays– Throughout the week, send in pictures of your hair looking its best, or your ‘total package’ photos from head to toe. I’ll post ten each Friday for your viewing pleasure. Send submissions to [email protected], and use “Show&Tell” as the subject line. Be sure to include a brief description!
- Product Reviews (complete with pictures and your personal experience)
- Work/Corporate Hair Style Ideas (How-to and Pics)
- Nominations for Naturally Glam Natural Hair Idols (if you think your hair is fab, send pics and your contact info to [email protected])
- Walking Down Memory Lane (A pictorial of where you’ve been, and where you are now)
Send your submissions to [email protected], using the specific category your submission falls in as the subject line.
**I don’t post nakey pics, lol, or pics of ladies with texturized or relaxed hair that aren’t planning on transitioning. All healthy hair is gorgeous, but this site is purely for the naturally glam divas!
***Submit your story today! You never know who you’ll inspire 🙂