J.Nicole of Get Nourishment is back with a new recipe and relationship tip! Enjoy!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 35 mins
Red Potatoes (For every 4 red potatoes there should be 1 medium red onion)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the potatoes as desired. The thinner you cut them the faster they will cook.
3. Slice the onion in half, then into quarters, and half quarters.
4. Based the baking pan with butter.
5. Season the potatoes with dashes of season salt and pepper. Remember just a little because you don’t want to take away from the rosemary and onion. 🙂
6. Place the seasoned potatoes in the based baking pan.
7. Add the red onions.
8. Season the potatoes and red onions with rosemary. Rosemary packs a powerful punch so be careful with the season.
9. Cut about 5 -7 slices of butter and sprinkle within the pan.
10. Steam cook the potatoes by covering the pan with aluminum foil.
11. Poke 15 – 20 holes in the aluminum foil.
12. Place the baking pan in the over for approximately 20-25 minutes.
13. Remove the aluminum foil and allow the potatoes to cook for an additional 5 minutes to get the fries a little crunchy.
14. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the potatoes to cool down for a few minutes.
15. Share with some of your favorite people and talk about your favorite music!
If you like your fries even crunchier turn up the oven to 450 for about 5 mins.
Weekly Relationship Tip
We all want the best tips and advice for true, everlasting love. It is quite simple. Submit to one another: Put their desires above your own. #LoveIt